POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : wierd radiosity error : wierd radiosity error Server Time
11 Aug 2024 15:22:07 EDT (-0400)
  wierd radiosity error
From: Tek
Date: 4 Mar 2004 01:42:54
Message: <4046cfee@news.povray.org>
I've not seen this one before. I have this simple scene with some coloured
blocks lying on a white floor, with a light source in one direction and
radiosity set to Radiosity_Final from rad_def.inc. As you can see the blocks
seem to cause an echo in the inverse of their colour, in the direction of the
light (as if somehow they'd reflected negative light!?)

Anybody seen this before? Have I done something crazy?

Source code available if anyone wants it.

--
Tek
www.evilsuperbrain.com

Post a reply to this message